Community-based Cooperation Project
Project leader: Prof. T. Endoh
- R&D of electronic device components for IT
- R&D of electronic device components for automotive
Promotion of regional cooperation in integrated electronics and car electronics fields
This activity aims to notify outstanding core technologies by local enterprises to the world with cooperation of local government. In particular, the following activities have been promoted.
- Sophisticate core technologies of local enterprises by integrating basic technologies and scientific knowledge of CIES;
- Develop cooperation among wide-range local enterprises in the electronics and automotive fields, and apply the core technologies to new application;
- Promote cooperation between local enterprises and world-class enterprises at CIES as a place to meet, and notify the core technologies of local enterprises to the world.
Through these activities, unique core technologies by local enterprises will be applied to integrated electronics and car electronics, and the application and commercialization of the innovative devices will be promoted to next generation of IT and car electronics.
Basic policy of the Community-based cooperation